When Could I Get Charged With Felony DWI?

Have you been arrested for causing injury in a DWI-related accident? Have you been convicted for a previous DWI offense? If so, you are probably worried about whether you will be charged with felony DWI. Driving while intoxicated (DWI) is a serious criminal offense that comes with harsh penalties upon conviction. While many DWI offenses are charged as misdemeanors, there are circumstances wherein a DWI-related offense could result in an individual being charged with felony DWI. A third or fourth DWI offense, DWI with injury, vehicular manslaughter, DWI with a child passenger and DWI hit & run are all examples of felony DWI offenses.

If you have been arrested for any type of DWI offense, you need to take immediate action to hire an experienced Montgomery County DWI lawyer. Having a lawyer on your side who will be able to provide you with a hard-hitting defense strategy is even more important when facing felony DWI charges. Penalties for felony DWI offenses can lead to massive fines, lengthy prison sentences, hundreds of hours of community services and more. As the lawyer you choose to represent you in these types of cases will have a direct impact on the outcome of your case, it is highly advised you waste no time in contacting Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law to discuss your legal options and determine how to proceed.

Attorney Atkinson has a well-earned reputation for getting real results. He is a steadfast advocate for drivers' rights and, since 1998, he and his firm have been providing legal counsel and assistance to hundreds of drivers throughout Montgomery County who have found themselves facing DWI or DWI-related charges. He is well aware of the various strategies which can be used to help you avoid felony conviction and will stop at nothing to see that you get the most optimal results. If you want to have any chance of receiving a reduction in charges, or getting your case dismissed in its entirety, his aggressive representation will make all the difference. Call his law firm at once to find out more about what he can do for you.