Harris County DWI Attorney
If you have been arrested and charged with DWI (driving while intoxicated), DUI (driving under the influence) or BWI (boating while intoxicated) in Harris County, Texas you should pick up the phone to contact a Harris County DWI attorney immediately. DWI, DUI and BUI allegations are extremely serious and without professional legal representation from a Harris County DWI lawyer a person can face a steep uphill legal battle.
At Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law, we provide excellent legal advice to clients throughout Harris County, Texas. We have over 17 years of legal experience and many outstanding case wins. Whether a client needs representation in a criminal court of law or at an ALR Hearing, we are here to offer excellent legal guidance and support. Please contact a Harris County DWI lawyer at our firm today to schedule a free initial consultation.
At Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law we are very familiar with a client’s legal rights and the many DWI defenses we can present on their behalf. In many instances, field sobriety tests and breath/blood tests may be easily disputed in the effort to obtain a case win. At Doug Atkinson we also represent cases involving DUI and minors and help individuals seeking to obtain an occupational driver’s license for an alcohol related offense.
Please contact a Harris County DUI lawyer at Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law immediately to discuss your legal rights and your future.
Harris County DWI Resources
- Harris County, Texas
- Harris County Detailed Profile
- Harris County History and Demographics
- Map of Harris County
- Harris County Courts
- Harris County Sheriff
- Harris County Fire
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Texans Standing Tall
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Impaired Driving
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
- National Safety Council (NSC)
- Governors Highway Safety Association
- The Century Council
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- MADD/Mothers against Drunk Driving/Texas
- Students against Destructive Decisions
- Partnership for a Drug-Free America
- DUI Information
- DUI Glossary of Terms
Directions to Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law
322 Collins Street
Conroe, Texas 77301
Telephone: (936) 681-0031
Contact Harris County DWI attorney Douglas Atkinson today to schedule a free consultation.