Houston DWI Attorney
If a person is suspected of DWI (driving while intoxicated) by law enforcement in Houston, Texas, they will be stopped and investigated. If a person fails a field sobriety test or breath test or if they have a BAC (blood alcohol content) at or above 0.08%, they can be arrested and charged with DWI.
DWI is a very serious criminal offense and depending upon the circumstances it can be charged as a misdemeanor or felony. It is critical to the outcome of a person’s case to retain the legal representation of a professional Houston DWI lawyer immediately.
At Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law, we are dedicated to protecting the legal rights of clients arrested for driving while intoxicated. Please contact an experienced Houston DWI lawyer at Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law to schedule a free case consultation today.
A skilled Houston DWI attorney at Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law provides DWI defense for any type of alcohol related crimes, including DUI and minors, DUI (driving under the influence), BWI (boating while intoxicated) and DWI accidents. We also help clients obtain an occupational driver’s license during ALR Hearings. Please contact a Houston DWI lawyer at our firm to begin the steps towards protecting your future.
Houston DWI Resources
- Houston, Texas
- Houston Detailed Profile
- Houston History and Demographics
- Map of Houston
- Houston Courts
- Houston Sheriff
- Houston Fire
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Texas Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Texans Standing Tall
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Impaired Driving
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
- National Safety Council (NSC)
- Governors Highway Safety Association
- The Century Council
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- MADD/Mothers against Drunk Driving/Texas
- Students against Destructive Decisions
- Partnership for a Drug-Free America
- DUI Information
- DUI Glossary of Terms
Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law:
322 Collins Street
Conroe, Texas 77301
Telephone: (936) 760-0303
Need legal representation for DWI? Contact Houston DWI attorney Douglas Atkinson today.