Madisonville DWI Attorney
If you or a loved one is in need of legal advice in Madisonville, Texas for DWI (driving while intoxicated), please contact a Madisonville DWI lawyer at Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law. We are dedicated to protecting the legal rights of individuals arrested for DWI, DUI (driving under the influence), BWI (boating while intoxicated), underage DUI and other alcohol related offenses.
A person can face DWI charges anytime they drive with a BAC (blood alcohol content) of 0.08% or higher. Law enforcement can also make an arrest if a person fails a field sobriety test or if there is enough suspicion to believe that a person is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
When a person is charged with DWI they will have up to fifteen days following their arrest to schedule an ALR Hearing, if they do not, then their driving privileges will be automatically suspended or revoked. If you or a loved one is facing DWI or any other alcohol-related charges, please contact a Madisonville DWI lawyer at our firm immediately to schedule a free consultation.
A Madisonville DWI attorney from Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law provides hard-hitting criminal defense and DWI defenses to clients both inside and outside of the courtroom. Please do not delay in protecting your future, contact a Madisonville DWI attorney at our firm today.
Madisonville DWI Resources
- Madisonville, Texas
- Madisonville Detailed Profile
- Madisonville History and Demographics
- Map of Madisonville
- Madisonville Courts
- Madisonville Fire
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Texans Standing Tall
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Impaired Driving
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
- National Safety Council (NSC)
- Governors Highway Safety Association
- The Century Council
- American Council on Alcoholism
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- MADD/Mothers against Drunk Driving/Texas
- Students against Destructive Decisions
- Partnership for a Drug-Free America
- DUI Information
- DUI Glossary of Terms
Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law:
322 Collins Street
Conroe, Texas 77301
Telephone: (936) 760-0303