Montgomery DWI Attorney
The state of Texas has very strict penalties in place for anyone convicted of DWI (driving while intoxicated, DUI (driving under the influence), BWI (boating while intoxicated) and any other alcohol related offenses. A person can face jail time, fines, restitution, license suspension, vehicle impoundment, DUI School, counseling, probation, parole and other serious penalties if convicted.
To avoid conviction, a person should hire a professional Montgomery DWI lawyer immediately after being charged with DWI. An experienced Montgomery DWI attorney can challenge the charges that they face, negotiate with law enforcement and prosecutors and litigate on their behalf in state or federal court. In addition, a knowledgeable Montgomery DWI lawyer can ask the courts to have charges lowered or dismissed completely.
Please contact a Montgomery DWI attorney at Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law today if you or a loved one is under investigation, charged, or arrested for DWI or any other DUI related criminal charges. Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law can provide exceptional DWI defense against field sobriety tests and breath/blood tests. We also provide legal representation at ALR Hearings and can help clients obtain occupational driver’s licenses to get to and from school or work.
Montgomery DWI Resources
- Montgomery Detailed Profile
- Map of Montgomery
- Montgomery Courts
- Montgomery Sheriff
- Montgomery Fire
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Texans Standing Tall
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Impaired Driving
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
- National Safety Council (NSC)
- Governors Highway Safety Association
- The Century Council
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- MADD/Mothers against Drunk Driving/Texas
- Students against Destructive Decisions
- Partnership for a Drug-Free America
- DUI Information
- DUI Glossary of Terms
Directions to Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law
322 Collins Street
Conroe, Texas 77301
Telephone: (936) 681-0031
Need legal advice? Contact Montgomery DWI attorney Douglas Atkinson today.