The Woodlands DWI Attorney
When a person is suspected by law enforcement of DWI (driving while intoxicated), they may be asked to perform a field sobriety test or submit to a breath/blood test. These tests have been known to have many legal issues that an experienced The Woodlands DWI lawyer can point out, challenge and negotiate, both prior to and/or during court.
If you or a loved one has been arrested for driving while intoxicated in The Woodlands, Texas, please contact The Woodlands DWI attorney at Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law immediately. We provide excellent legal advice, guidance, resources and representation to clients in state or federal court and at the ALR hearing, which must be scheduled within 15 days of a DWI arrest.
Please contact The Woodlands DWI lawyer at Doug Atkinson today to schedule your free case consultation. Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law is committed to protecting its client’s legal rights and safeguarding their future. In many instances, we may be able to have driving while intoxicated charges either lowered or dismissed completely.
The Woodlands DWI lawyers at our firm provide legal services for 1st offense DWI, 2nd offense DWI, 3rd offense DWI, 4th offense DWI, multiple DWI, DUI (driving under the influence), BWI (boating while intoxicated), underage DUI, vehicular manslaughter and all other alcohol related offenses. Please contact our firm today so we can get started on your case.
The Woodlands DWI Resources
- The Woodlands, Texas
- The Woodlands Detailed Profile
- The Woodlands History and Demographics
- Map of The Woodlands
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Texans Standing Tall
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Impaired Driving
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
- National Safety Council (NSC)
- Governors Highway Safety Association
- The Century Council
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- MADD/Mothers against Drunk Driving/Texas
- Students against Destructive Decisions
- Partnership for a Drug-Free America
- DUI Information
- DUI Glossary of Terms
Directions to Douglas W. Atkinson, Attorney at Law
322 Collins Street
Conroe, Texas 77301
Telephone: (936) 760-0303
Arrested for driving while intoxicated? Contact The Woodlands DWI attorney Douglas Atkinson today.